Tuesdays 7:00-8:30 PM Eastern Time on ZOOM
It has been said that the next enlightened being will be not an individual but a group of people. This is the ultimate aim of this group: to practice presence with and, therefore the expansion of our consciousness both as individuals and as a group so that the fire of life burns more brightly in us.
GCP is by invitation only, so if you would like to participate, you may ask to attend a convention, which will be granted if there is unanimous agreement of the regular attendees of the group.
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries.
Attendance is donation based, with the minimum donation being your presence. Your presence alone is enough.
Attendance of GCP conventions is at the full discretion of the regular attendees of the Group, and may be revoked and/or re-instated at any time based upon unanimous agreement of all regular attendees except for the agreement of the person whose attendance is in question. A “regular attendee” is an attendee who has attended at least 6 of the last 9 sessions.
The spirit and principle of GCP is a profound commitment to resolve any issues which may arise, as far as attendance in the group is concerned.
Part of the essence of what we are doing is allowing the “mess” to arise, so that we can be present with ourselves in it and find the perfection in it. We are committed to practicing an embodied YES TO THE MESS with presence, appreciation, integrity, wholeness and PLAY!
There is absolutely no obligation to give money, however, attendance is required for the corresponding money distribution, and lack of attendance will pro-rate the amount of money distributed each week.
The old model of donating only to one or a few leaders is now pronounced DEAD
Here’s what happens when you donate:
93% of the donated funds from each weekly convention go back to the group the next day. The funds are distributed equally among each person who attended that convention. The other 7% is reserved in an “overhead” fund to pay for organizational costs.
We are not yet sure how many individuals one group can handle, but the number may be somewhere around 14.
When each person admits equal leadership, aka “service,” to themselves and everyone else, there is a much healthier organizing vibration present than can occur in the traditional, familiar, anachronistic, “central charismatic figure” control-model of organizing a group.
Donating more does not give you more clout nor does donating more make your experience any more important than anyone else’s experience. Giving is a relative action which you do both for yourself and for the group. For some people $1000 is barely a drop in the bucket, for others, $1 may be all they have at the time.
Here’s what’s really going on with the money:
Because money is a physical representation of ENERGY, when you donate, you are investing ENERGY directly into yourself and the group. One way to say this is that you are putting “skin in the game.”
Often there is a direct positive correlation between how much you pay for something and how much you care about it.
The energetic and transformational “dividends” of your investment, whether it is your presence alone or your presence + currency, are harvested over the forever-altered trajectory of the rest of your life.
Attendees can also donate in the form of food or art or any other valuable currency. This becomes easier when groups meet in person instead of virtually.
YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW; You harvest what you plant.
SO PLEASE GIVE AS MUCH AS YOU CAN, BUT ONLY WITHIN YOUR MEANS AND ONLY AS YOU MAY FEEL INSPIRED.
And remember, your presence is the most valuable donation you can give.
All transactions are fully transparent. Each week, all attendees are e-mailed the transaction ledger along with their distribution through PayPal, so there is FULL ACCOUNTABILITY for the collection and distribution of funds.
How we practice as GCP:
We practice based on these 5 guiding principles:
- Presence: Being with our personal experience as we connect with each other collectively
- Appreciation: Sharing and expressing what is actually happening in our experience, as we like
- Integrity: Honoring what is most indestructibly true in ourselves and in each other. Admitting our personal experience to the best of our ability and meeting each other where we are. This includes: No coercing each other. Full commitment to the practice of non-harming.
- Wholeness: Honoring the perfection of each and every part of the whole of our experience
- Play! – The invitation is to “play full out,” to hold nothing back WHILE staying connected. STAY CONNECTED WHILE YOU PLAY FULL OUT. As long as you stay connected, you’re less likely to “push too far.”